Tuesday, July 14, 2015

8th July 2015, i will remember

8th July 2015 started pretty normal for me. up from my much little sleep and head to the shower. got into mom's room and waved at her good morning. 
got out of the shower, looked at her shivering cold from the shower and went into my room to get changed. as usual, i rushed out of the house trying to beat the traffic to work.

that day, she passed on at home. rushed home to look at her lying on her bed trembled me but i had to put on a front cause need to prepare. ok, called the doctor, and got to the police station for the death certificate. all this done till i broke down at the police station. it was raining cat's and dogs and i can't leave the station.

a million things went through my head and going through what i should do and what i shouldn't do. head on home and arrived to a house feeling empty. a few people came in hurriedly and asking if this or that is done. i think we practically got it all covered but just waiting for time for the burial next day.

fast forward, six days later (now) sitting up in my room and not at work. spent my days grieving and still is now. went through the msg's on my Facebook account. it was a teary read. very. friends came in throngs to help and soothing words of console us the family. i'm very grateful for their presence in a time like this.

i need this. I need this time to grieve and i don't think i'm ready for work at least till the end of ramadhan. 

8th July 2015, the saddest day of my life. the day when mommy left me. I will remember this day for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

moovon (teaser) - i:s