Saturday, December 28, 2013

sitting up here at the dining table just after lunch. had some potatoes and chillies just now. yea, I try to keep what I eat as easy as I can. read more and more crazy stuffs here on the internet. I mean, besides snapshots of news from facebook and posts that people put up now and then.
yea, I could have packed up my bag and drive out and head out north but i'm here home overlooking mom. yea, she's doing well these days now that she's out of the hospital.
the weather looks good and it sure feels like going out there and getting some sunlight. I've been busy putting my movies in sequence for tonight, cause i'm planning of staying in later. yea, I think I need ice cream to be in place too. which kind if you ask, i'd prefer the ben n jerry's kind. phish food and peanut butter.
one of the things that's also making me busy all the time is putting together a playlist in my ipod. I think I have every occasion worked out for. it used to be just for running and for the gym... now, it's for driving different parts of the day. like in the morning, or on the way home after work... or even going out after work calls for a playlist.
as I got together with some friends over dinner and some laughing gas, we kindda went ahead talking about our workplace. it occurs to me that, companies big or small have different take on giving out bonuses. some are purely discretionary while others are come suck me and you get your bonus, while others who works for the big brother just receive! and the thing about 13 month pay has it's different variations. no, I wont rake in the some authority to even look at this, but workplaces really get the best of whatever they want from you and not knowing it's the workers that makes the machine or the chemistry of the office tick! in a bigger picture, they need us too.
workplaces now danced on how they want us to follow the rhythm not knowing they can't even be follow the drum beat to dance. with the rhythm and tune going that way and they're dancing the trance [in their head}in the other way, people just look in embarrassment and not even making eye contact to tell the out of rhythm dancer to stop and giving it an approval smile. how plastic and office politics tactics.
yes, thinking of having coffee right now. as i'm doing just that, part of me says that maybe I should have bought the nespresso machine for Christmas for myself. oh, and yes, I love the toffee nut latte from starbucks. it always reminds me the December holiday period. ya, I know.... the merry making and the anticipation of the big fat bonus in my account! {still wishful thinking} or on the other hand, I can always make myself one from those 3 in one coffee mix. yea, I keep thinking about it all the time but maybe it's time for me to move on to another greener pasture. ok, lets think about it a little. i'm over 40.... or 42 to be exact, been in the current trade since 93. till now. thinking what other possibilities I might wanna get myself interested in. ever since I took first aid and caring for mom and dad, I really got interested in paramedic services and also medical in trauma services in hospitals. so far, I've been reading and most to most watch it on youtube. I love those series and would always check for the latest. oh yea, there are a few courses in our local hospital offering trauma. i'm sure I won't get funding from my workplace, but i'm driven to call up WDA for somekind on monetary assistance in subsidising lifelong learning skills. lets just try. I might save someones life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

moovon (teaser) - i:s