Wednesday, October 09, 2013

well, what do you know..... three years have passed on and let me give you a lowdown.

i'm so done with studying and plus, I did not pull through that school phrase. yea, I have to admit that it was tough trying to piece things together all the time and the running around.

where do I begin, oh yeah. dad can move now. he's improved a lot for the past 3 years. mom also fall sick right after I got better from that sick ordeal. mom got worst with complications and I was really practically loosing my head. no joke and things around me did not make it any better. I can't help it, no... not any better.

things start to progress on to medical appts for mom and putting her back to the hospital clinic appt. was the best thing for both of us. the thing is, public healthcare did not help. well I can see all this from the many walk in's old folks at the polyclinic. these old folks gotta wait like forever before they can see the doctor. that is after a lot of confusion waiting.

confuse waiting you ask, first they are led to the wrong counter or wrong line. this is due because they can't here or maybe because of mobility. I feel for these old folks. for them who came with someone or with their kids or helper it's fine.... for many, they came alone. alone.

yes, there's a lot of things that made me sigh these days but sometimes you need to let all of these negative emotions pass on cause it's really not good. really.... not good at all.

but the most important thing is, mom is home and she's happy.

as for me, i'm sitting up in my room and going on and on, on my laptop. i'm actually trying to get some work done here but thought i'd side track a little. yes I feel tired fast later but hey, anything to keep me sane. with the recent reports about ppl letting off their steam in public or just loosing their mind shows something about our society now. people are more stressed up now then before and situations here is not helping. it's like forget about reading local news. I say, no news is good news. so no news reading on local stuffs. i'm happier.

now that 3 yrs have past since my last post let me tell you this, 2010 was my last full marathon. I've not ran after that and it's taking toll on my health. i'm due to start soon because I've found a gym. gosh, it's back to square one for me but I gotta do it. I have to start slow on the treadmill. I blame it all on my health downfall. the blood counts. ok, lets just do it and I have a report pretty soon.

I'm just wondering, who reads to the stuff I put up here. I know I'm going on and on again but, it would be fantastic to know who's reading. ok ok ok ok.... I know, no one reads mind cause its all boring. but then again, we live in Singapore, what could be exciting!!!!! hahahahaha.... ok, I've yacked enough and would leave some room next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

moovon (teaser) - i:s