Sunday, August 31, 2008

about LOVE

sometime last week, i finished my book about rituals and just to tell us in the end it's all about love. don't get me wrong, not that i don't like the book, it's just that it's amazing to find joy in reading again. yes, how much i missed reading and some of the reasons would be busy and that they're only books and i can pick them up whenever i wanted to.

i work in a big office and where i sat beside me is a plant. well, not actually plant but it came in a big pot and it's not something you can move it wherever you feel like moving it cause of the big size. the chinese calls it the iron plant. this plant however don't flower at all. really, according to chinese friends. of lately, alot of ppl have been coming by where i seat. yes, i have a window seat in the office. apparently, the plant flowered and ppl from the office have been flocking to my place looking at the plant. some armed themselves with camera and wanting to take pictures. it was ok for awhile but after that, it kindda got to me.

alot of ppl ask me what did i do to the plant. did i tell stories to the plant or sing to the plan. i said that i didn't do anything. even the big boss comes around and ask me the same thing too. but a senior person in the office came to me and told me that i have brought not only good luck but lottsa love in the office and thats why a miracle like this happens. suddenly, i felt dumb and just smiled. i mean, what can i say. LOVE?

LOVE, love i don't don't know what to say if you ask me but what i can tell is that i'm reading lottsa books from Paulo Coeho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

moovon (teaser) - i:s