Sunday, August 13, 2006

sheila majid loves me!

finally, it's over. i'm getting my life back and it feels great. woke up to a refreshing morning for the 1st time in weeks and head off for some pampering. yea, i got myself a spa treatment and felt like jellyfish after the massage.

went home to get some rest, i mean sleep cause thats all you want to do after a good massage. was woken up by a rude alarm after that. then i realised that it was a reminder from my mobile phone for a show at the esplanade. i've really got no idea that it was suppose to be that evening! but i knew who i was bringing for the show.

the show was awesome. she's simply ever so elegant! really....... and the way she captivates the crowd or me and i was like a kid all over again. oh man, i love her i love her i love her and i just dieded, when she tells me that she loves me.

(click on picture to listen to sheila majid's, Dia)


not only the show was good, but i'm happy cause it was at the esplanade. there was even fireworks before the show and happy to know, that it was a sell out, full house show! how i wish she wants me to shoot for her studio sessions.

i will take the memory of the evening with me for a long long long time. thank you sheila and thank you for loving me!





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Shot and I enjoyed Sheila's voice.
Thanks

08:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home

moovon (teaser) - i:s