Tuesday, August 01, 2006

indulgence

my friend nick somehow got to promised some of my frends and myself included for some tiramisu.... i don't know how it came about. but anyhow, i was telling them, i know this girl Yve who can do beautiful tiramisu and she should consider to making it into a bizz venture! her tiramisu was really good. now, i don't mind having her tiramisu! ok, back to nick, when are you making your tiramisu debut? got this out of my computer and i think this should be starbucks tiramisu i had. just don't ask me which outlet.

bought another ticket for another show at the esplanade. actually, there's alot of things to do around there.... there's performance at the outdoor stage, you can dine there and have a few drinks. take shots of ppl or just talk with someone. ofcourse, someone you know. it keeps reminding me of Oil, my friend from thai. she can talk to just anyone she meets.

during the period of my reservist and the time before i fell ill, i actually wrote somthing in my note pad. its like, i always have this note pad with me all the time when i'm in the summer green's collection. i realised i have actually written a song. yea, maybe simple or maybe hard, but i actually wrote a song complete with chords, bridge and chorus. now, how can i get my friend to agree recording this for me. yea, i know.... got to pay his time and studio. should i?

alot of things lined up for me till the end of the year. putting together a shoot for a friend who's to shy to do outdoor shooting. i'm cool with it but i hope the couple are open to my ideas. i think shouldn't be a problem but i just hope we would go with creativity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

moovon (teaser) - i:s