Thursday, February 02, 2006

get that box


chatted with pang last night and decided, yea.... i do need it. cause all along i thought i wanted to get the cabinet kind of dry box. can't wait for the shoot pang's studio.

snaped this picture here on the left at old capitol cinema. (the back lane) i like this place and reminded me of my childhood days.

anybody for pulau ubin?


edwin reminded me of pass relationships too. it may be good or it may be bad, but what i continue to persue, is to walk on and keep on moving.

saw bits of the singapore architects magz in the office just now. have this suddend craving for KFC since last week. feel like having the biggest meal they have there........ shit, i can smell it calling me now. i'm hungry!!!!!!!!!!




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

10:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

07:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home

moovon (teaser) - i:s