Sunday, January 22, 2006

coming out from the rain


woke up early in the morning and start doing some laundry. missed the night out session on friday. was sooo tired, i think, it must be the pressures of the week and the day that made me decide to head home instead of meeting up with the rest of my buddies. see you guys soon!!!!!

went through some e-mails and yada yada yada....... i decided to check out the uniquely singapore page on the photo submissions. only one of my photos made it to the selection. mine did not make the cut cause maybe it was seen as a bad influence or whatever. personally, the picture was thought of when a group of my friends were sitting down over a few drinks and talking about it. frankly i liked the idea and did not sit on it. i went to a few tattoo parlours and most of them turned my idea down cause i wanna shoot them doing the tattoo and they didn't like the idea of a photographer shooting their shop.

but anyways, i guess you got the picture rite..... all the shops snubbed me out actually, until my local friend who was in denmark told me about this other contact. i called and we had about 10 mins of meeting and it was agreed!

told my friends that i have actually nailed a tattoo shop and we got exicited. and i think the rest was history. i mean, all this started out with only some crap talking over a few drinks and we made it possible. and everyone sort of helped me. it was that sense of giving and helping out with much care and love i guess. all i'm saying is that, how can this picture be a bad influence? really...... it was thought of over decently. radical? isn't that creatively thinking? so much about preaching about having to think creatively. anyways, i'm movin on here to other things right now. shot the picture on your left yesterday when it was raining and thus the title, coming out of the rain. a song that i have not heard for the longest time.

another week to come and a long long weekend reward!!!!!! gong xi fa cai!!!!! the picture below was taken around my estate... it's the smallest chinatown in singapore.
Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

01:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

01:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home

moovon (teaser) - i:s