Sunday, November 26, 2006

long time no see

allo u people out there. the days grew longer everyday and i'm feeling tired all the time and now the weekend's coming to an end!!!!! arrrgggghhhhhhh. have not shot anything except for the album cover for R U S H one late sat evening, ofcourse after alot of coffee.... it didn't help that much actually. RT is getting kindda painful for me, but i have to do it. it's my home run and my last liability with the force.

thought of going for a swim but it's drizzling here and mizz wong haven't called me. i think some peaches n cream would be nice later. can i get some jon?

i realised something, i got no time for my ipod. i just pack in the music without putting them in playlist like i use to with my 40 gig ipod. saw marilyn lee on the pond's blog and i wonder, did she got married Heng? I knew her sister Heng, thats all. anyways, was just browsing in youtube.com and found this! pls, i would love to hear what you have to say about this.....




now seriously...... . well, some guys like big girls and some guys small girls.... which reminds me of morrissey with the smiths going.... "some girls are bigger than others". so big girls, don't fret.... you're still missed and loved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

moovon (teaser) - i:s