Sunday, April 23, 2006

LOST again


in hot persuit for some shots. ofcourse, this was not taken in a car chase but it certainly felt like it. was with the wedding crew yesterday and i have to say, we had some fun doing this photoshoot.

also hot on my list is getting a new phone. the current one i'm using is my old phone which is not working quite rite. there are tons of msg's which i can't retrieve from the period which i have lost my phone. i don't know but i would like to thank those ppl who have been very helpful at passing me their contact back to me again.

along with my ipod which i've lost, i also think part of my sanity have gone beserk too. just the other night i was working in the office and there was this burst of things that reminded me of the amount of things that i had on my i-pod. gosh, no music, lost workfiles, lost pictures and my lost soul.

LOST again.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like a starsky and hutch movie.. nice one isk..still waiting for the rest is u have done..isrin..

19:08  
Blogger seventh stranger said...

hey, tell u what, why don't you stand by at home... i'll pass it to u while chatting.

i:s

21:55  
Blogger Liangjiasun said...

Looks like some kind of detective movie. By the way, thanks for visiting my blog. I haven't updated it for a while, but people been asking me to update it. So, I did so with some of my latest Sri Lanka pictures.

10:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kewl isk..i have talked to malek..if ur interested in doing weddings get ur portfolio ready and meet him..he's a relek jack guy..//isrin.i

15:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

07:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://google-machine.info/3085.html or http://indexmachine.info/3357.html

09:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home

moovon (teaser) - i:s