Sunday, December 04, 2005

wat time is it?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

met up with linda some time back. it's like time stood still and we just went on yaking the day away. learnt that she wasn't having a good time and that she's going through some rough times from now on. did the ritual friday thinggie to meet up with the boys and girls. i think it's about time that we move on to another venue actually. talked about our past due exibition plan, not me but an artist friend of mine. i think it was his artist mind speaking and not his vanity. didn't know that one can feel so in touch with the other side of him. then there was this talk about challenging each others just to give that push to do things that we'd always wanted to do but never did. actually, the tag line for nike is so very good! Just Do It!
but then just realised that it's going to be a busy day next day for me, so set off for home..... the last 2 photoshoot was fun actually. i think kids are so fun to work with and only when they behave! adults are so full of fear i feel. Just Do It, what time is it?

4 Comments:

Blogger J O H N N Y said...

nice dreamy feel to it... there's a little blur throughout the photo. was it a result of the post processing? or just plain camera shake?

16:46  
Blogger seventh stranger said...

hey, you can see it? i can't actually... i think, should be my hands shaking. i don't know, sometimes my eyes fail me and other times it's just me hungry. don't know, maybe it's the age thing. dreamy wasn't what i had planned on actually. i wanted to take old stuff, cause i think it's not only pretty pictures rite. i want to take the ignored ones. lots of them.

22:20  
Blogger |- jX -| said...

hey, nice post processin in this one, gives me an aged feel to it.. however, my eyes dunno what to focus on, and the white skies are quite distracting.. ha, juz my humble opinion, keep shooting! ;p

22:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

01:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home

moovon (teaser) - i:s