Monday, September 19, 2005

reach out for the sunrise, put your hands into the big sky

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
reaching out, touching you, touching me..... believe me, it has got nothing to do with the picture. i took this cause i was bored while waiting for my photographer buddy albert. had to go out cause i wouldn't wanna cry over it in my room. she's my friend, she's suffered enough, fought enough and loved enough but not enough for others to love her as much. the best cook i've known since her pre-u days. u name it, she can cook it. she feeds me all the time infact most of the time. i'm always cared for all the time. through it all, i listened to her in good and bad times. troubled times and worrying times. it's jus that through her later years i grew apart. work was the culprit and too little time for myself. i've occupied myself with too many things to do so much so, i've had little time to contact. i don't know, but sometimes u just have to make time. you have to make time........... i miss u

5 Comments:

Blogger seventh stranger said...

hey diaper king and jay, yes it's singapore and glad you like those pics. it's just that a good friend of mine passed away. after the funeral, went home and thought, i'd better of being out and take shots. yes, i miss her

18:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

01:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

07:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

01:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://neveo.info/3138.html or http://googleindex.info/1427.html and http://google-index.info/2804.html

09:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home

moovon (teaser) - i:s